Consider the value, savings and reassurance a full-service event planner can provide. When you choose Piper & Muse, you are assured of getting the very best. Here are the top 5 of many reasons why you need a Wedding Planner:
1. Saves You Time. We are confident in our knowledge of the local industry and our relationships with the top vendors and venues in Houston. There’s no need to waste your time at bridal shows or countless vendor visits. With our preferred vendor list, you can count on exceptional quality and service.
2. Saves You Money. Some vendors we work with give us a discount that we love passing onto our clients. But more importantly, it’s our connection and knowledge of this industry that is going to get you the most for the money you have to spend. We understand how to manage a budget and will keep you on track throughout the planning process.
3. Saves Relationships. Weddings can be stressful but we offer advice, tips, and strategies to avoid common problems. By hiring us to manage your wedding, we take the stress off your family and friends on the big day, freeing them from the tedious, busy work that happens behind the scenes. When we are involved, everyone is on the dance floor kicking back her heels!
4. Saves Your Day. As with any big event, there are so many unforeseen circumstances that can arise. With our meticulous itineraries, our bridal emergency kit, and our expert crisis management skills, we are prepared to gracefully handle anything. We will give your event that elegant, but effortless, effect.
5. Saves Memories. Taste the food. Smell the flowers. Laugh at the toasts. And love every moment, because you know that we are taking care of everything else. From set-up to break-down, we will be there to make sure that your driver is punctual, your make-up looks flawless, and you can relish in every moment of this celebration. If there’s one universal truth about weddings, it’s that the time always passes too quickly––let us help you savor it!
The average wedding takes about 250 hours to plan. Maybe you already have a full time job and don't want to take on this "part-time position" of planning your wedding. Maybe you have started planning and want your life back. Or maybe, you have already spent 250 hours+ to plan the perfect wedding and would like a professional to execute it so your hard work doesn't go to waste. Either way, Piper & Muse is here for you. The next step is to click here to contact us for availability.